Monday, August 28, 2017

Beth Demolishes Things While Matt is at Home Depot

The other day we were working on the house - which usually means Matt and Ron are doing electrical things while the rest of us clean or help him -- not too exciting. Well, Matt and Ron drove off to Home Depot and Beth looked at me and said, "I want to tear that counter out." I shrugged and said okay, and she went to work. First she removed the countertop, then dismantled the cupboards with the drill and a hammer and muscles. It was so much fun! Matt was surprised when he got back....















And voila! From this angle, removing that cupboard really opens up the kitchen! Nicely done, Beth!!! But we're not through.....


3 comments:

  1. Oh my word - you posted so many all at once! It's amazing how far you've come. That looks fantastic with that wall gone - and it must've been so amazing for the girls to make sure a huge difference by taking out the cupboards. I love jobs that make a big visual difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I LOVE how you sit back and take photos while Beth is ripping out cupboards. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it's fun to let them tackle whatever they want to! They definitely feel a sense of ownership with this and I'm glad!

    ReplyDelete